We can provide you with much-needed assistance around the house. One of the struggles of old age is having a hard time doing even the most basic of things. These things can include cleaning the house, cooking meals, or running errands. It is our job to make life easier for you by handling these tasks on your behalf. With small tasks out of the way, you can focus on the better things in your life instead. We are here for you, whenever you need us for Elderly Home Care in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Our Home Helper and Companionship services include:
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry and Ironing Assistance
- Writing Letters or Correspondences
- Arranging and Handling Appointments
- Organizing the Mail
- Changing Bed Sheets and Making the Bed
- Preparing Meals
- Dropping Off and Picking Up Dry Cleaning
- Picking Up Your Prescription
- Cleaning and Maintaining the House
- Taking Care of Pets
- Shopping for Groceries
- Stimulate Mental Awareness
- Answering the Door
- Help with Dressing and Choosing Clothes
- Help with Your Daily Routines
- Assistance with Walking
- Reading Support
- Escort to Concerts, Events, Meeting, etc.
- Escort for Shopping or Running Errands
If you are interested in learning more about our services, and how we are able to assist you at your convenience, please feel free to give us a call anytime. Contact us.